The top 5 tips for good dental health:
- Brush your teeth after every meal. It is important to brush your teeth 3 times a day.
- Flossing is essential. Flossing keeps the teeth clean by getting the particles out from in between your teeth.
- Use a water pick. The water pick allows someone to stream water and mouthwash between their teeth near their gum line. This perks up the gums and keeps them healthy.
- Do not eat before you go to sleep without brushing. It is very important that the last thing you do before you go to sleep is brush your teeth.
- Stay away from pernicious habits like putting things in your mouth. We’ve had incidences where people use toothpicks to get something out of their mouth and they end up breaking them in between their teeth, resulting in a dental emergency.
We are always ready to help you achieve good oral health! You will be in very good hands!
– Dr. John R. Vitale